So funny story at work today. I figure people on here can relate a bit better. So i was talking face to face with a technitian today out in the field. Out of what seemed like a random act; he pulls his cell phone out of his pocket, apparently because he felt his thigh heat up rapidly. as he pulled apart what was actually two cell phones; one on top of each other with rubber cases on them. (work\personal) I found it very hard to resist to tell him how dangerous this stuff is and that the heat is maybe not from the battery, but from the microwave effect of doubling up the phones. So I took a deep breath, and got away with a sly joke "be carefull with that stuff i heard people not having kids from carrying it so close to their organs".
It is so hard to see the effects of this stuff and not being able to help, knowing that in the end result they wont take it to heart, but you never know, sometimes this kind of information is kind of like a time dalayed seed in our heads, waiting for the proper time to sprout and one day,,
who knows? [hidden email](I also read there was a heat standard on this technology,, but i guess we void it in our contract when we sign the papers for the carriers)