I have a device hooked up to my power panel that is some like a GS filter but much much bigger, it has big capacitors inside. I have no idea why the builder put this in, and my neighbor has it as well.
I thought it should help against dirty electricity when I moved in, but while living in this house I started to become ES.. I've read that bad wiring can cause it to introduce dirty magnetic fields in the lines. Any other way these filters can do more harm than good?.. It seems that mine is either not helping at all, or making things worse.. The magnetic field is quite high on the line that runs to it as probably expected because of all the back/forth electron movement..
Dirty electricity is in two categories:
A. *Dirty power* in the mains electricity cables.
B. *Dirty air*, which are frequencies in the air emitted by elektrosmog sources.
An example form the LED lamps:
1. LEDs who make dirty power, back into the cables.
2. LEDs who emit dirty air.
3. LEDs who do both, so dirty frequencies into the cables, as well as in the air.
4. LEDs who do not make both, and are elektrosmog free.
I have measured, that the Ledare LEDs by Ikea are according group 4.
But a lot of LEDs from China are according group 3.
Thank you, Fog Top for this scam-prevention article... anything to combat the element that takes advantage of suffering only to make it worse.
I was surprised to learn that the third wire ground could be improperly used to then re-radiate noise throughout the house. I specifically purchased "noise mitigating" power strips thinking it would reduce my exposure to noise so it now seems this could actually make exposure worse? Any opinions on this would be deeply appreciated.